Re: Kernel USB regression on XP1000

Hi

It seems that USB for the ohci_hcd for an XP1000 which was supported at
around 2.6.6 is no longer supported. I just get :

ohci_hcd 0000:00:07.3: Unlink after no-IRQ?  Controller is probably
using the wrong IRQ.

2.6.18 generic kernel, any ideas?

I am running 2.6.18 generic kernel on an XP1000 and have no problems with the USB. I have been happily printing to my inkjet printer via USB.

The error message seems to indicate a problem with the IRQ. What does SRM report as the interrupt number for USB? Or how about running "lspci -v" to check the interrupt reported on your USB Controller. (Mine is IRQ 10.)

Cheers
Michael.