Re: RES: State of XOrg in testing/unstable

Ivan Jager wrote:
> Yes. Um, for people on debian-alpha: I guess I should have explicitly said
> I was crossposting to avoid confusion. The fbdev driver with G200 is
> working on hppa now. (I only tried fbdev with the radeon on alpha, and
> that didn't work.)

For the one or two of us reading this on debian-alpha :-), I knew you
were writing about the hppa case...  Nevertheless, it remains
encouraging that fbdev is working for someone running a less popular
architecture (than x86).  Might have to dig up a Matrox somewhere and
give that a try.  (Still not giving up on the radeon, though...)

Bob Tracy                   WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org
rct@frus.com