rageircd ftbfs on alpha, cannot find epoll system call

Hi,

rageircd fails to build on alpha, "Cannot find epoll system call for
socket engine". Epoll is the only socket engine that is stable on
other architectures, and thus rageircd has changed to use epoll.

Is this a porting issue? Or do I need to have an architecture-specific
dpatch to use a different socket engine on alpha?

Greetings
Marc