RE: Kernel IEEE Math Completion (everything is zeroed!?!)

So it seems that the last test works correct on your machine. The difference is: a) newer kernel on my machine - but I think nothing changed between .16 and .15, could somebody make a diff in fixup code?
b) gcc 4.0 vs gcc 3.3

And a third difference:
c) I have an older glibc than the one in testing (because of the silly pthreads-defunct bug). In October last year I compiled a fixed glibc myself and then set it to hold that it is not updated anymore. It is 2.3.5-6 on my machine vs. 2.3.6-13 in testing. So it could be that printf in the older version cannot display this small numbers and prints 0 on my machine - just a guess.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de - http://www.schindlers-software.de
eMails: uwe@thetaphi.de (private); info@schindlers-software.de (company)
Tel./Fax: +49 700 PCLATEIN (+49 700 72528346)

Schindlers Software - Home of Schindlers PC-LATEIN 3.20
DIE Software zum Lateinlernen!