100% fere

How are you doing?

Dear Family,

Just wanted to write you, and let you know, how the degree program I tried out went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Maste!rs D!egree
with no study required and 100 percent verifiable.

Yeah mom, I know you and Dad doubted it at first, but this turned out to be
totally legit. This opportunity was given to me because of the professional
experience and previous course work I had accumulated.

I'm so excited mom and dad, this was a life altering opportunity & for once
in my life I took advantage of it.

I already have jobs, that wouldn't have given me a chance before, now they
are calling off the hook! This really is a godsend.

Tell Susan and Cousin Joey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave
them the other day. It's 1!2!0!6-350-2883 in case you forgot.

Again these are the %DEGs they offer,Bachelo!rs, Mast!ers, MBA and/or Doctora!te (PhD) , and
the number to call is 1!2!0!6-350-2883 , tell them to leave a brief message with
their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phone
numbers. They will contact you soon after.

Anyway, much love, and tell the rest of the family I said hello!

Love,
Townsend family

Ciao