Re: auto_action

In SRM :

help set | more

jF

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Dermot Paikkos wrote:

You star. That's done it.

boot_osflags it is.

Dp.

On 3 Apr 2006 at 10:37, Jay Estabrook wrote:

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 03:10:31PM +0100, Dermot Paikkos wrote:

I would like my machine to boot the OS automatically and have been
trying, unsuccessfully, to get the SRM to use the 0 option from the
aboot configuration list.

Below are the current SRM variables and boot configuration.
boot_flags doesn't appear to persist between power-downs although I
thought it was a system variable from what I've read on the SRM
howto.

I had hoped that by setting boot_flags to 0 it would use the 0
option from my aboot list.

Use "boot_osflags" instead of "boot_flags".

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - XC I & B
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO1-3/D-B.8     (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook@hp.com