Re: Debugging Multia boot problems: take one

Steve Langasek wrote:

>On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 06:32:24PM -0600, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>

>>Steve Langasek wrote:
>>

>>    Ah, great, but only in the 2.6.x kernel I suppose?
>>

>I couldn't tell you off-hand; it should be possible to check this in the
>2.4.27 source package.

    I looked in the config in /boot -- 2.4.27 has net_radio turned on
but no hostap driver.

    And I tried the netinst.iso tonight, it doesn't boot either, same as
the  others. Still haven't found a F>F adapter for the serial cable.
I'll look in my storage locker tomorrow, I know I've got some boxes of
cables and junk there.