Re: I was in SRM and now, i'm stuck in AlphaBios

So,

What I had to do is to select the "Digital Unix Console (SRM)", and then ... quickly power-cycle the machine! Like "off/on" in less than 10 seconds.

That did the trick. I'm reinstalling back linux (i didn't write down the BOOT_PATH, BOOT_FILE and BOOT_OPTIONS from last time. I won't make the mistake again).

Thanks for your help,
jF