From: Fernando J G Barros [mailto:fernando.barros@inmet.gov.br]
Sent: Thursday, 20 October 2005 8:04 a.m.
To: debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject: Mylex DAC960

Hello list,

I have a Mylex DAC960 installed on a DS10 machine.
I am trying to install Debian 3.1 r0a (sarge) via netinstall CD.
I understand that this CD image doesn't come with the module DAC960.
During the installation process it issues:
Error while running 'modprobe -v DAC960'

Please give me some direction.
Thanks in advance.
Fernando Barros.