towel bathrobe manufacturing

   I learnt from Chamber of Commerce that you are dealing with towel and batrobe.

I  would like to introduce our company to you.

 KARACAN TEKSTILE company, established in 1992,is the manufacturer of all kind of towel and
 bathrobe.Our product has high quality and suitable price.Our factory has been DENIZLI city of  TURKEY.

 The company has proved its quality both in domestic and worldwide market.We sell our products with a 50 %
 volume to the domestic market (Laleli, Istanbul ) and with a 50 % volume  to the whole world mainly USA, european countries,
 UK, S.Arabia, Russia, Ukraine and Australia...

 "Customer Satisfaction" is the main standard of  KARACANTEXTIL and they achieves this by offering
 quality and trust by using the high technological.

 In order to promote the business globally we are looking forward for some new customers.

 You can check our web site. 'www.karacantex.com'

 With my best regards,

 Contact Person: EMINE BASARAN (eminebasaran@karacantex.com)

KARACAN TEKSTIL
SAN TIC.LTD.STI
Sumer Mh 2506 Sk
No:20 20.200
Denizli / TURKEY

Tel : 0090 258 251 09 45 (PBX) - line (17 )
FX : 0090 258 268 83 32