Manufacturer and Exporter of Textile Products

Dear Sir,.

            We come to know through reliable sources that your company are in importation of all kind of textile products. We take the opportunity to introduce our self as a manufacturer and exporter of sheeting fabric, Apparel fabric, bed linen, kitchen linen and many home textile products. We have already all kind of manufacturing facilities and producing all products as per customers satisfaction according to international standards. Further we are going to establish new processing unit equipped with latest modern machines, which shall be in production till the end of this year. Our research and development department always look in to new textiles products developments according to customer desires.

We have desire to establish strong business relations with your company on long terms basis. Kindly inform us about your requirements of regular and new textile products so that we may able to arrange the samples according to your specifications coupled with prices.

Further to inform you that we are already exporting our products around the world to our many valued customers who are completely satisfied with our quality of products.

For further information about our company you may visit our web site www.sweetytextiles.com.

Awaiting your favorable reply.

Thanks and regards

Farid

Chairman

Sweety Textiles Pvt Ltd.

P-237, 2nd Floor, Hassan Arcade, Montgomery Bazar

Faisalabad, Pakistan

Tel:- 0092 41 2627015 to 17

Fax:- 0092 41 2627018