Sound on AS500/333 next try

Hi all, i’m asking again,

following problem:
I've installed  Sarge here with Kernel 2.4 on my Alphastation 500/333
and can't get running the onboard sound card. Under Woody the card runs fine,
because in the installation-setup i could manually add the soundcard with
parameters (ad1848, ISA, no PNP with io=530 irq=9 dma=0 dma2=2).
Runs fine under woody, but what must i do under sarge?
Maybe the OSS-Driver won’t run under sarge, so i must install the ALSA packages
(Which of these, to get the ad1848 driver?) eventually?
Please help.

Thanks in advance
Draftman