Boot Parameters with Sarge

Hi all, i'm here again,

my question is, how can i pass a boot-parameter to the sarge installation-cd
(netinst-iso)? Everyone talks about the Boot-Prompt, but i get no prompt.
The installer runs always through, and let me pass no parameters to the
kernel (expert, snd-ad1848 <params>, ad1848 <params>, etc.) What goes wrong
here? Is there a boot-prompt only at the i386-installation? When i try to pass
the parameters with aboot from srm-console i get only different kernel-panics
(even when i try the parameters from aboot.conf). Please help.

Thanks in advance
Roman