RE: any in the new england area have dead DS20s around?

There's an adapter _card_ (from API Networks, after all this is really a CS20) on the back of the slimline CD drive that converts
from whatever that small funky squared-off 50-pin CD connector is to the 50-pin scsi-shaped.  I couldn't tell you if these
connectors are standard, I don't recognize the one on the CD drive (CD-224E-BC0).

Someone local had one, thanks Jay!

Now, if only we could find some spare power supplies.

Dan