Re: What the hell happened with testing and X11

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 03:00:01AM -0800, Phil Carmody wrote:
> > Have any of you submitted bug reports and tried to pin down the
> > problems?
>
> Given the overwhelming response to:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-alpha@lists.debian.org/msg00013.html
> I decided that I'd drop the issue, lest I get equally overwhelmed with

That's most likely not sent to the right place.  Please see
http://bugs.debian.org/, or use the reportbug or bug tools present in
your debian installation.

It is highly probable that none of the XFree86 maintainers read the
debian-alpha list.

The XFree86 maintainers will want to know what video hardware you do
have, probably an lspci output (if you have PCI), and the contents of
your XF86Config-4 file.  Also, perhaps you should try a kernel that is
less that 4 years out of date.

-- John