Re: What the hell happened with testing and X11

--- John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 09:28:01PM +0300, Joni Bäcklund wrote:
> > That is a shame ! How it can be. I have used my alpha for many years. I
> > changed to debian from suse axp 8.1. Maybe I have to boot back to suse
> > to get usable machine.. :(
>
> Have any of you submitted bug reports and tried to pin down the
> problems?

Given the overwhelming response to:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-alpha@lists.debian.org/msg00013.html
I decided that I'd drop the issue, lest I get equally overwhelmed with

Phil

When inserting a CD, hold down shift to stop the AutoRun feature
In the Device Manager, disable the SbcpHid device.
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~jhalderm/cd3/

Yahoo! Messenger