What the hell happened with testing and X11

I just did apt-get update and now allmost all big X11 software ( mostly kde and gnome based ) are doing segmentation faults. The only thing I can do with my UP1100 based 600Mhz alpha is
to run Xserver with twm window manager.

Is there a known solution to this ? I can not run gdm, kdm etc.. all will dump core..

Im using NV driver on X ?

The G200 matrox card will lock on my machine with the XFree 4.3.0 that is included with testing. Allthough I do not like that NV. I would prefer G200 if it just works.. NV driver will totally srew the consoles to that there are no human readable characters there :(
This happes after the first X11 server is running.

Anyone having same kind of problems.

Its not quite nice now as I use that alpha a LOT. Now its unusable on X !

Joni

--
Joni Bäcklund, Tel +358400665775, FAX +35898042007
    Email: joni@connect.fi, oh2njr@sral.fi