Debian woody installation

    Hello,
    I have a question regarding the installation. I made different
    partitions with fdisk. I have 36GB disk. The first partition is
    4GB in size. My intention is to make /usr, /var, /scratch, /boot
    etc. all on different partitions. But during the installation
    the installation procedure asked only for swap. Is it possible to
    use different partitions and how I can define it during the
installation?
    With present installation all the SW are copied to root (/) partition.
    If it is not possible I have to repartition the disk. With fdisk
    I have the following partitions at present on the disk:

Disk /dev/sda: 255 heads, 63 sectors, 4427 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 bytes

9 partitions:
#       start       end      size     fstype   [fsize bsize   cpg]
  a:        2        65        64       ext2
  b:       65        77        13       ext2
  c:       78       128        51       swap
  d:      129       766       638       ext2
  e:      767      1149       383       ext2
  f:     1150      1404       255       ext2
  g:     1405      4427      3023       ext2

     Thanks in advance,
       Kumar
Padiyath Sreekumar       |   Tel: +41.56.310.3643
Paul Scherrer Institut   |   email: kumar.padiyath@psi.ch
AIT                      |   Office: WHGA/U132
WHGA/U132                |   Fax: +41.56.310.3649
CH-5232 Villigen PSI     |
Switzerland              |