Re: AS 4100 boot

Hi,
sorry, but I'm not able to find System.map file on CD (it isn't in boot directory on CD).
I looked in initrd, but there System.map isn't too   :-)

Do anybody know, where can I find this file on "Debian testing(sarge) netinstall CD"?

Shold I compile new kernel (with System.map file :-) and play with compiled in drivers to boot that server?

Is here any cross-compilation guid to compile alpha kernel on i386 (i haven't more alphas).

Jiri Jansky