Request for files

Hi everyone,

I was installing new libraries and made something bad (and *stupid*
too) to my Alpha: I erased the files

/lib/*pthread*
/usr/lib/*pthread*

After the thread libraries are gone, commands like ls and tar do not
work anymore, so without tar I am unable to download a .deb package,
get the files back and recover from the mess.

So, the question: would some generous soul that has Woody installed
(libc6.1 and libc6.1-dev version 2.2.5-11.5) please send me the
plain files, so that I can put them back manually?

Thanks for the help,

j. b. oliveira