Call for testers: debian-installer help needed during DebConf

Hello all,

As you probably know, Debian's annual developer conference, DebConf4, is
coming up next week (May 26-Jun 3).  As you may also know, we are in the
late stages of preparing the rc1 release of debian-installer for sarge,
and hope to finalize it during this same period.

Since I will personally be in Brazil for DebConf, and my own alphas are
quite heavy to be maneuveringo n the plane and through customs :), there
is a concern that the images for alpha won't receive adequate testing
prior to release.  We are therefore looking for volunteers who would be
able to test the daily images during this period.  If you would be
willing to help out, and particularly if you've had some measure of
success with d-i on alpha in the past, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer