Hi, I've installed woody on my Alphaserver, but the packages on it are quite old so I was looking for something a little more up to date, even if it's not that stable, that's ok. Going to the debian.org website for this, it was not immeiately clear to me which ISO's I needed to download, so

Hi,

I've installed woody on my Alphaserver, but the
packages on it are quite old so I was looking for
something a little more up to date, even if it's not
that stable, that's ok.

Going to the debian.org website for this, it was not
immeiately clear to me which ISO's I needed to
download, so I thought I'd ask here.

I've seen "sarge" mentioned, is this the latest? on
the website I saw "sid" also mentioned, but couldn't
find any link to download on that.

If you can assist that would be great, including a
weblink if possible.

Many thanks.

Michael.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com