Unbeleivable prices on software, Debian.

How's tricks?
Give light and people will find their own way.
Low rates on Software

Searching for cheap high-quality software?
We might be just what you need.
We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 - 40$
3D Studio Max 6.0 - 60$
Macromedia Studio MX 2004 - 55$
And more!
We are able to ship worldwide.
I am thirty-three -- the age of the good Sans-culotte Jesus an age fatal to revolutionists.
Bright lights cast dark shadows when shone from only one direction.