Re: 4D20 TGA2 graphics with X

On the 27th of March 2004 at 23:04, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw#lug-owl.de> wrote:

>> well, rather by accident i've found once this page:
>>  http://research.compaq.com/wrl/DECarchives/DTJ/DTJS04/DTJS04HM.HTM
> That's a 404 for me. Please check the URL, I'm interested :)

that's copy&paste from my mozilla's and really works. i've just checked it
on remote host to make sure that it's not cached and here it is:

PowerStorm 4DT: A High-performance Graphics Software Architecture: PowerStorm 4DT graphics adapters, OpenGL performance (p1 of 13)

DIGITAL logo DIGITAL Technical Journal Title Graphic
                               Updated: 03 June 1998

hth,
 m.m.
--