ssh problem in sid

Hi all,

[please CC me, I don't subscribe this lists]

after upgrading ssh to 3.8p1-1 (or 3.8p1-2), I encountered
a trouble with ssh connection to Alpha machine.
(it seemed i386 machine is okay with ssh 3.8p1-1)

When I tried to ssh to Alpha machine with ssh 3.8p1-1
then it refused with a message,

kohda:~$ ssh -X -f host xterm
Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer

I downgraded ssh to 3.6.1p2-12 then it's okay (except
I needed to comment out "UsePAM yes" in sshd_config).

Does anybody encounter the same problem or is this
a problem of some settings in sshd_config?

Thanks in advance.	      2004.3.12(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima