Disklabel for IBM DDRS 34560

Hello everybody.

Yesterday I received a DEC PWS 500au with an IBM 34560 SCSI disk. I try to
install Woody 3.0r0 on it, but I have problems partitioning the disk.

I tried to figure out the disk label parameters from the IBM data sheet, but
my settings do not work. Creating the file system with bad block check fails.

Is there any collection with disklabel settings on the web? I could not find
any. Anybody on this list with that drive? Or is there any tool that can find
out the parameters?

Regards,

   Hartwig