Re: Dbian Linux (woody) for AXP can't boot on DS15

Hi,
I used swriteboot to install 0.9b after building it from
src(.tar.gz).Tested disk for boot on an as1200 and ds10-both(ok).
I build all my kernels and quite a few programs from
src, never had a problem before.On the ds15->
boot dka0 -fl a ,jumps to aboot prompt.thats not
the problem here, i will be more specific:(from aboot prompt)
b 4/vmlinuz-2.4.24 root=/dev/sda4 gives:
....booting starts normally.. then aborts with:
Kernel Stack not valid halt
PC=0
Error detected by Pchip0
APerror=002000000003b8101
lost error
no devsel
------
repeated with 2.6.2 kernel gives same SRM console errors..
I will check with HP SRM guys see what they say..report what i find.
-Mel

--
mel kravitz <melk@switchpwr.com>
switching power inc