Re: Calling all testers: debian-installer images for sarge/alpha

Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> writes:

> This image is still an SRM-only image.  There is no MILO support at all,
> and AFAIK no work being done on it, either.  If anyone cares about being
> able to install sarge on an AlphaBIOS-using system, now may be the time
> to get involved in d-i development.

Can anyone give a summary of what it would take to support AlphaBIOS?

I have one of those alphas that is AlphaBIOS-only and most of the
Alphas we're seeing at our local install parties seems to be
AlphaBIOS-only. It would be nice if AlphaBIOS was supported.

(It seems to be a popular choice for trying something non-x86 out)

--
 Peter Makholm     |              Emacs is the only modern general-purpose
 peter@makholm.net |               operating system that doesn't multitask