Re: Aboot: Load. kernel in ext2 (AS 1200)/Device translation DAC960

Thus spake Nathan Poznick:
> Hrm. I had thought I needed to use de4x5 for the card I'm using (4-port
> 21142/43 chip card).  The machine is an AS2100 4/275, and it does have
> one of those builtin tulip NICs (21040), but I'm attempting to not use
> it.  I'll recompile -test11 using only the tulip driver, and see where
> that gets me.

*sigh*  It always ends up being something simple.  Switching to the
tulip driver made things work like a charm.  The onboard 21040 doesn't
get picked up by it, but that's just fine with me, since I didn't want
to use it after all.  Now I've got 2.6.0-test11 goodness on my Alpha.

Thanks!

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to
laugh at when you're old. - Ed Howe