Re: Aboot: Load. kernel in ext2 (AS 1200)/Device translation DAC960

Hello -
I have an AS1200 and happen to be using a DAC960, but I haven't
experienced either of these bugs - not on 2.4.x that is... I tried
2.6.0-test11 and had to use the device number to boot to the dac960
array, and from there devfs didn't create the proper devices, but thats
another story...
I haven't used the debian kernel packages - i just compile my own from
kernel.org.  I am using the 0.9-1 aboot package.
Mike

--
  To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
  	-- Theodore Roosevelt