Extrange filesystem error after first stage of setup

Hi all,

  I don´t understand it. During first stage of Debian
3.0 setup on PowerStation 433au all goes ok. But when
I do first reboot to do an initial configuration I
can´t.

  Filesystems can´t load due to this error:

EXT2-fs error (device sd(8,1)):
ext2_check_blocks_bitmap: Block #124 of the inode
table in group 1 is marked free".

  Previously I have installed a FreeBSD 4.8 without
any problem.

How can I solve this??? Thank you very much.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es