Re: Alpha FAQ pages in debian-www cvs

Hello,
On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 04:59:47PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> Hi.
>
> In 1999 there were some faq pages committed to the webwml cvs repository
> of the Debian webpages[0]
> (Commit message: Adding various FAQs from www.alphalinux.org...will link
> shortly.)
>
> They seem not to get installed and are not linked anywhere.
> Can they be removed from cvs?

actually I was considering getting various FAQs included as part of my
work on the aboot-packages; though I did not think about getting them
on the web pages. Can you point me where those pages you mention are
(I already have the web pages form CVS) and I'll have a look. Btw. I
was not the person doing the checking, but before removing I'd like to
have a look (and possibly revive it).

Greetings

        Helge

--