depmod: Unhandled relocation of type 10 for .text

Hello.

I'm running testing in my alpha.
After dist-upgrade I cannot compile kernel modules anymore.
If I build eg.network drivers directly to kernel not modules, they work
just fine.
Modules seems to compile, but when running depmod I get this:

depmod: Unhandled relocation of type 10 for .text
depmod: depmod obj_relocate failed

What's going on ?
Modules don't load, insmod just shows same unhandled errors.

Kernel source is 2.4.19 from kernel.org.
Gcc is 3.2.3,2.95.4 and 3.3.2 (all compiles but gives same error).