2.4.22 boots perfect on DEC PWS Miata 433a

Reporting success booting kernel 2.4.22 on DEC PWS Miata 433a.

I have sound, reiserfs, tulip AND ide-cdrom working.
Netfilter code still causes many many kernel unalligned acc`s.

I compiled  2.4.22 fresh from kernel.org using the toolschain that comes with
debian-woody because the debian kernel-source-2.4.22 failed to boot when
initializing scsi (adaptec 2940uw).

I`m booting via Alphabios + MILO from scsi hardware.

Looks good enough to me to replace 2.4.20 :)