OT: DEC Alpha PWS 600a 1GB RAM in UK for sale

Hello All

I have a DEC Alpha Personal WorkStation 600a in the UK for sale.
It has 1GB of RAM with space for expansion to the 1.5GB maximum.
It will run Linux, Tru64, VMS and WinNT Alpha.
It is complete but missing the front door.

I am offering it to the group before I put it on E-Bay.
I am asking 300GBP / 450USD for it, including shipping within Europe.
If interested, please contact me directly.

Regards

Edwin Campbell
UK Cell: +44-794-947-5028
edwincampbell@earthlink.net