Re: How to stop boot in SRM ??

On September 24, 2003 03:15 am, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > I've tested Ctrl C, but it was not working...
>
> I know this. YOu have to press continously Ctrl-C to hit the right
> moment. It IS difficult, it takes me usually more than one try.

True.

If you miss the ctrl+c to get into SRM and aboot starts to load the kernel
image, you still have a chance.  Ctrl+p (if I recall correctly) will get
aboot to abort and give you back control...

-T

--
 Tyson Whitehead  (-twhitehe@uwo.ca -- WSC-)
 Computer Engineer                        Dept. of Applied Mathematics,