RE: powerstorm 4d40t support.

Only for console VGA mode. The rest is Intergraph proprietary.

There are no Linux drivers for this card, not even on X86. Intergraph never released any drivers or technical specs to allow drivers to be written.

There are drivers for Tru64 UNIX or NT 4.0 on Alpha (or x86).

As others said, for Linux you are best off getting another card like a Matrox or a Permedia 2 or maybe an ATI Radeon.

Sorry.

Jeff D