Re: Alpha Tempurature

On Monday, 08 September 2003 at 10:33:48 -0400, Zachary Giles wrote:

> Sander, what kind of alphaservers are those. Perhaps Tru64 has
> monitoring, and linux doesn't yet. Maybe if I used tru64, I could get
> my temp? Or maybe not because of my chip. Let me know.

Anything from beige AS1000's with old the digital logo to a current
model GS80. Our last remaining 2100 doesn't seem to have it. Maybe the
800 doesn't have it either, but I suspect it's there alright and that
it's just the Linux support for it that's missing.

Cheers,
Sander

--
     Sander van Malssen -- svm@kozmix.org -- http://www.kozmix.org/