Re: glide: added alpha support, need testers

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 07:59, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I'm trying to fix #174035 (glide3-alpha FTBFS), so I've unified both
> packages and now glide supports alpha. But escher.d.o is down and I
> cannot build it. Can someone try building it ?
> And also I would like someone with an Alpha and a 3Dfx graphic card
> to install and test it with a 3D program and give me the output of
> glxinfo.
>
> If noone has the hardware, but it builds I'll upload in a few days and
> ask for glide3-alpha removal, as upstream we are unifiyng with 64bit
> support anyway.
>
> The apt repo is:
>
> deb http://www.hadrons.org/~guillem/debian sid/binary/
> deb-src http://www.hadrons.org/~guillem/debian sid/source/

Guillem, I'll try my luck this weekend.
I have a PWS433 with a 3dfx Voodoo3 3000.
I'll have to read up on the subject first; I'm quite ignorant on 3D
stuff, glide and the like.
Perhaps, if you send me some quick&dirty instructions, I can do it
sooner.

Dannis.