Re: evolution , mozilla, -segfaults with -unstable update?

On Wednesday 27 August 2003 14:32, mel kravitz wrote:
> evolution4.3.x installs along with mozilla1.3.x ,but do not start,

I was wondering about Mozilla as well.  I know there was some earlier posts
about it, but I had just assumed that one of these times when I did an
update/upgrade cycle (unstable) a working version would once again appear on
my system.

It's been quite a while now.  Am I mistaken in this assumption?

-T

--
 Tyson Whitehead  (-twhitehe@uwo.ca -- WSC-)
 Computer Engineer                        Dept. of Applied Mathematics,