glide: added alpha support, need testers

[ Please respect the MFT as I'm not suscribed ]

Hello,

I'm trying to fix #174035 (glide3-alpha FTBFS), so I've unified both
packages and now glide supports alpha. But escher.d.o is down and I
cannot build it. Can someone try building it ?
And also I would like someone with an Alpha and a 3Dfx graphic card
to install and test it with a 3D program and give me the output of
glxinfo.

If noone has the hardware, but it builds I'll upload in a few days and
ask for glide3-alpha removal, as upstream we are unifiyng with 64bit
support anyway.

The apt repo is:

deb http://www.hadrons.org/~guillem/debian sid/binary/
deb-src http://www.hadrons.org/~guillem/debian sid/source/