SSH Has Stopped Working For Me

Somehow, something I've recently done has broken inbound SSH on my AS200
(Avanti) which I'm using as a home server. This machine has been rock
solid for over a year, once I got it working.

The exact error that clients attempting to connect see is:

I keep this system up to date with apt-get, but now I'm thinking of
rolling back if this error is some kind of bug with the current Version:
1:3.4p1-0.0woody1.

So is it me or SSH?

All advice greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:21:21 +0200
Jure Pecar <pegasus@nerv.eu.org> wrote:

> I didnt come up with some usefull suggestions on google, but i verified
> that compaq redhat 7.2 boots and starts the install fine. Any ideas?

I figured that one out after booting with -flags i and doing a list in the
aboot menu. Sure, there was a special kernel image for jensen and that one
works.

--

Jure Pecar