Re: Firmware for AlphaPC64 aka EB64 aka Alpha PCI 64-275

Mark Ter Morshuizen <mark@itbox.co.za> schrieb am 20.08.03 10:31:10:

> Hi,
>
> I believe my EB64 has corrupted its firmware. Can anyone tell me where to
> download both the SRM and PAL firmware?
>
> I've been struggling with dead links too long now.

Did you check  ftp.digital.com/pub/Digital/Alpha?

Can't say, if it's there, since ftp.digital.com seems to be
down at the moment, but that would be my first try.

Marc
Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschluesseln, Spam-Filter,
Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de