Re: Problems with installing Linux on a DEC1000A

Thus spake BOURDIN Pierre:
> Yes I have done it the first time to test how stable it was... I had no
> trouble (but no RAID).
> Now I still have some small disk, but they are packed in a rack green or
> grey and I don't know how to put it on the onboard scsi ?
>
> How did you proceed ? Just plug it on the scsi chain ? was it packed like
> mine ?

on my AS2100, there are two vertical columns of drive slots.  I've only got
8 drives, so I put 7 into the right column, and 1 into the left.  I
plugged the scsi cable coming from the right column into the mylex card,
and plugged the cable coming from the left column into the I/O expansion
board.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

But society has now fairly got the better of individuality; and the
danger which threatens human nature is not the excess, but the
deficiency, of personal Impulses and preferences. - John Stuart Mill