Re: Success report: Radeon 7500, mystery manufacturer

As far as I know, no nVidia cards will work in an alpha.

I've got a Radeon 7000, wonderful card, does awesome 2D, but I couldnt
get 3D going for the life of me.   But by the looks of it, that may be
something i should be happy about, cause instability is not something i
put up with.

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.ods.org