alpha cds bootable?

Hi!

Recently I noticed that changes had been done to the
debian-cd/tools/boot/sarge/boot-alpha script, so as today I was upgrading
all the cd building stuff on gluck I thought I should give this a try and
check to see if the alpha cds were buildable.

The thing was that when I looked at this script I found there stuff for an
isolinux boot instead of the old stuff which used to call isomarkboot and
all that.

I know almost nothing about alphas, but I don't think they can run the
isolinux code, as it is prety much i386 code, so... why is this isolinux
there? am I wrong? why not the old style of making the cds?

Well, as you see I'm pretty clueless about this, so any comment will be
welcome.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net