Re: artsd on alpha

> When I run noatun, artsd exits with Floating point exception
> as soon as it is used to play anything.  I assume this is due to the
> alpha hardware.  Strangely playing sound files by other means in KDE
> doesn't cause artsd to crash.

Sounds like it and/or some of the libraries it depends on needs to be
recompiled with -mieee.  See the eariler thread on SIGFPE and -mieee (starts
in June) on lists.debian.org/debian-alpha for more info.

Later  -T

--
 Tyson Whitehead  (-twhitehe@uwo.ca -- WSC-)
 Computer Engineer                        Dept. of Applied Mathematics,