RE: installing kernel-image

> You have to pass the path to the initrd image. aboot.conf here:

ok, I think I'm understanding the boot process more now. Just in case, I
want to make a second boot configuration with the old kernel. While I have
vmlinuz-2.2.20-generic in /boot, I can't find any initrd but the new ones.
Did 2.2.20 not use an initrd? Or did it get deleted while installing the new
kernel-image?
Another question is, how can I select another boot-configuration at boot
time? I configured aboot to automatically boot vmlinuz...

Lars