Video driver for X Window on Alpha XL 366

Hello again everyone,

As I said in my last message, I bought a secondhand Alpha XL 366. I
think it has an Oxygen 102 video card (That's the driver that was
installed and worked well on NT before I nuked that partition). I have
looked far and wide for a driver that would work on it for X Window, and
haven't found anything.

BUT, I believe I saw on some of the chips on the card that it uses a
Cirrus Logic GD-5428 chipset? Did I dream that up, or is it possible? I
haven't tried to use that driver yet, but if someone has any experience
getting X to work on that kind of machine, please let me know.

Thanks!

J-S
Jean-Sébastien Guay                    jean_seb@videotron.ca
                  http://whitestar02.webhop.org/