Re: Need help with Radeon 7500

Hello,
On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 07:05:42PM -0400, George France wrote:
> Try RH-7.2 for alpha with the lastest updates from HP.
>
> The Radeon 7500 works for me!
>
> If you do not wish to use RH, then you should be able to extract the patches
> that you need from the src rpm for XFree86.

I compiled XFree 4.2.1 on my woody system (while the dependencies
still allowed it) and had to tweak the config file a bit. I'll try to
remember to pick up the config file tonight.

Greetings

          Helge

P.S. I later on upgrade to the DRI packet form Michael Dänzer.

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
  gpg signed mail preferred    gpg-key: finger kreutzm@rigel.itp.uni-hannover.de